Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My first t-shirt from RedBubble............!



My first RedBubble T-shirt

I finally got around to ordering a T-shirt from Redbubble!

Redbubble is an Australian company based on the Cafepress-style business model; Creators upload their works onto the site, from which consumers can purchase prints or printed goods featuring the works. In exchange for hosting your image/profile, doing the printing and posting the item, Redbubble take a fee from the sale. It's a pretty cool concept and I'm really happy to support this sort of venture.

I decided on this design by "lowvincentyh", "lowvincentyh", available here.

Cute, ne?

5 comments:

Corryong said...

Looks great and the designer is from Singapore of all places.
Martin
Co-founder RedBubble

Vincent Low YH said...

aww... thanks so much for writing a blog about your first RB t-shirt, Karen. ^_^ I got to know your blogger blog through Martin.
I will post a journal in my RB gallery to thank you for buying my tee and the link back to my gallery. :D

Songy said...

very cute, Karen.

Great feedback from both the founder of Redbubble and the designer. That's very cool.

Unknown said...

Mad Dog Promotions creates quality corporate t-shirts for delivery across Australia! Order your promotional shirts online today – contact us today.

t shirt printing perth

Unknown said...

Redbubble is a great and creative marketplace online.
Redbubble