Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Martin Will's recent exhibition opening.

Clare playing Martin Wills exhibition opening So I'm a bit behind on my blogging. Anyway, this was very cool exhibition by a very talented artist, Martin Wills.

Clare Nina Norelli played the opening night, and I could also eat fancy cheese on a stick. I tried to eat a piece of artichoke, but don't you hate it when you try and eat a piece of food that's too big for your mouth when you're at a social thing? It's hard to talk with a mouth full of artichoke. I still consider it a fancy vegetable, so that made the whole experience ok.

I also had a conversation with some people I know about the wrong-ness of the Hog's Breath Cafe Mascot. I think I may have scared them with my passionate anti-hog sentiments, my apologies.

All in all, a great night!

No comments: