Saturday, February 28, 2009

Someone please give me an invite to FFFFOUND!?


Just found this cool site... you save/accumulate images that you like and the website generates recommended images for you. I can browse it without joining, but would need to be a member in order to save images. Please invite me, someone? If you invite me, I will send you a cupcake in the mail. Failing that, I will draw a picture for you of anything you please.

Anyway, here are some cool images that've caught my eye so far:





7 comments:

Unknown said...

If you can't get yourself a ffffound invite you may want to check out http://imgfave.com.

Similar to ffffound, but open to everyone. Has some other nice features like a widget you can embed on your blog.

Mar said...

do you still need one?

Karen said...

Hi Mar,

Sure! If you've got one to spare!?

Karen

Mar said...

Sorry for the late reply!
I had to ask one of my invited friends for one. Do you want me to post here the link? i can mail it to you if you want.

Mariana Wilderom said...

How can I get one FFFfound subscription?
It´s so hard for us, in Brazil!
I don´t know anyone close that has one account to invite me! Sorry by using your post comments to ask this kind of help... I was hoping that someone would simpathyze with my messagem and help me!!!

Anonymous said...

MAr- send me the invite at: malikjai95 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

MAr- send me the invite at: malikjai95 (at) yahoo (dot) com